Monday, July 15, 2013

Remember Where Your Source is!


Hey everyone, yes, I know it was a super long time since my last video but as you can tell from the last vlog I posted, things got crazy. I mean crazy crazy and I've been switching all kinds of gears within this cluster fuck so the videos pretty much stopped. However, I'm still intending to do more videos in the future and post up a super old vlog of my new guinea pig babies, so you can look forward to that.

Anyway, yes this is my first outdoor hippie video, in the beginning of it anyway... I explain some revelations when it comes to connecting to your true source of money or anything thing you are after. It's quite good and I really love this video and how it came out. More videos like this is needed since I'm breaking off into new things!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...