Monday, April 23, 2012

Twin Flame Heart Mergence


Twin Flame Dream Unite

This happened the same week that I met my twin flame, Korea, or even the week after. I think I went to sleep earlier then normal, around 10:00PM or so. I don't normally go to bed that early so I think it's the twin flame symptoms again.

I sleep in the fetal position like an Egyptian with my arms crossed. That night, when I folded my arms around my chest, it felt as if he was putting his arms around me and vice versa. It was probably the most freaky yet comforting thing I ever experienced. I didn't know what to think but to enjoy the moment.

I normally turn around 3 times before I can actually go to sleep, but this time I felt so stuck in the first position I was in. It was like he was there with me and didn't want me to move, to mess up the position we was in. Even though I wasn't sure what was happening, I decided to stay there in his arms and enjoy it. When I felt it was right to turn over, I turned to my right. When I looked at the clock it was 12:30AM or something to the 123 effect (his personal sign). Of course, I'm shocked because of the perfect timing that was involved with me turning to my right towards my clock. I took note of the time and continued my sleep.

This is when things got super weird... I was sleeping when I came into consciousness while my body was still "sleeping". If anyone out there is familiar with astral projection, you should know what I'm talking about. It's being aware even though you're still sleeping, like lucid dreaming without the "dreaming" part. I notice this and was hearing my own heart beat. It was so freaky because it wasn't the same as you would normally hear your own heart beating, it was like my head was in my heart. So the "beating" of my heart rung all around me, my head it seems. What was also strange was that I couldn't move, or at least I thought I couldn't.

I started to panic because of it, the only thing I can describe it as is being an infant in the womb. You can't do anything, just experience what is currently happening. This freaked me out big time and as I started to panic, of course my heart beat got faster and louder. The "beating" was deeper almost as if it was vibrating my whole being or in my head. Which again, made me panic, the whole experience is something I haven't dealt with since I started learning astral projection years ago, with the overall scary, I have no clue what is going on aspect.

So at this point with my heart racing, I thought I was going to flat out die. It was so intense that I thought my heart was going to burst or suddenly stop because of the sheer force and power it was beating in. Then, when I was at my most panicked, I felt/heard a second heart beat, I knew it was Korea's. Our hearts were beating together almost to, if not to a complete merging and I suddenly felt my astral body float up. I felt the sleeping position I was in and everything, all the noise stop and it was just silence. At first I was freaked and then right in the middle of it, I was completely fine with it, since I knew what was going on lol. Then I started to freak again, and like that, I floated back in and woke up instantly.

Needless to say, that was one of my most intense astral experiences I ever had and for good reason. I'm not exactly sure what was going on but I have a feeling that me and Korea was connecting on a higher, more intimate/intense level. Since I'm astral friendly of course he (and the divine) would take full advantage of it.

This wasn't the first time we merged either, I have another story I will share later where we connected to an even higher level in the astral!

Thanks for reading and take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...