Saturday, January 12, 2013

Shine Your Light!


This is one of the first inspirational pictures I made after finding out that I want to go in a more inspirational, positive and creative route in my life's work. I want to do more to show people how much power they really have. Or to show that there's more out there to explore. I'm not exactly sure how to explain it, but I know I'm in for something huge!

Shine your light inspirational graphic

For me to get to this point however, I needed to allow my own light to shine! So I want people to see this and know that they too can allow their own light to shine. All of our magical perspectives, imaginations and what we are capable of is valid. We just shut ourselves down when we listen to all the naysayers and conclude that they are right because we're in "reality". But allowing to have our own voices and views heard, we are letting our own unique light shine! Wherever that light shows you, follow it, because you can't go wrong when you believe in the worthiness of your view, path and soul!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...