Thursday, April 5, 2012

How I Met My Twin Flame in a Dream

Met My Twin Flame

Romantic relationships has never been my strong point at all. I love romance but I was never really a romantic girl. I've always been indifferent when it comes to relationships and it showed throughout my life. I only got interested with having a boyfriend when I got into college. Before then, I had no desire what-so-ever to be with anyone, plus I knew that anyone from high school wouldn't work for me. I mean seriously, most boys in my school were very less then desirable to me, and I never really understood why all the girls my age wanted to be with someone that they more then likely wouldn't be with for long. I just didn't understand how girls can be so attracted to guys that were pretty much douches or really immature.

However, that doesn't mean I didn't have "my type" or ideal partner either. After the first relationship failed in college, I knew how much I hated dealing with flaky incomplete people (then again who doesn't lol). I vowed that the next person I would be with would be the person I entered this world with. The one person that was solely created for me and everything else fluffy and sweet you want to add. I also confirmed that I didn't want to be with anyone till I, myself, was complete and whole. Breakups are hard and my moral was in the toilet. When I would met this person, I wanted to be complete 100%. I wanted that person to have me, the best me that I, myself, can be.

Fast forward about 2 years later, March 24, 2012

Around that time, I've been struggling with my own beliefs about my love life. If my ideal partner was reasonable or even realistic. It really started to get to me where it didn't before. I only started having that issue in the last month or even 2 months. I didn't want it to turn into a block so I decided that night to clear it out.

I told myself, my inner child, that anything was possible and my doubts about my true love was not founded at all. The clearing went great and I felt that initial shift in my feelings about the situation but quickly fell asleep at the end.

That's when I started dreaming. I was in what felt like an elementary school, but there were high school students walking around. I was walking down the hall, minding my own business, when the teens started to freak out and started running towards the opposite direction of where I was going. Amongst the chaos, I see this one guy walking up the hallway towards me, it was like a casual but pacing walk. If you remember Jason's walk from Friday The 13th, then you should know what I'm talking about lol! That's when I heard a guy say something like "It's that crazy Asian kid!". I instantly think that this guy is going to shot up the school, so I ran to my right into the stair hall.

I thought he was right behind me too, so that made me run even faster up the steps. Even after I started running, I hear another random guy say "He's going after that cute girl" and admittedly, I felt really flattered lol! So I was continuing to run up the steps, using the railing to propel me up more then one step at a time so I can get away. I was looking at the railing, and thought that I had outran the Asian guy that was trying to come after me. Only when I look up the steps, I see that very same guy sitting on the floor looking down at me.

It was insane, it was like he was sitting there all day and I honestly had no idea what to expect. I thought "What the hell" since I thought I had clearly outran the guy. I also felt a bit fearful because I thought he was going to shoot me dead.

I was at the middle of the stairwell looking up at him, and I remember his face clearly. He had a round face, small nicely shaped eyes, black shoulder length hair that winged out at the end. He had on a blue jacket with a black shirt under it, with a normal pair of pants or jeans. He also had this cool and calm aura about him.

He got up and approached me, I still didn't know what to expect, we were a step or two apart from each other.  He reached for my right hand with his left, I noticed then that he had a really pale/milky complexion. As soon as we touched these intense waves of energy came over me, I never felt anything like it in a dream or in real life. It was like a great realization, a huge lighting strike of inspiration, or a sudden connection was made in the brain that simply wasn't there before. I knew this energy I was receiving meant something great or important about who I was having them with. The waves went up and down my body about 3 times then left, the whole thing was unreal.

Once it stopped, I stood there in shock and realized that I knew this person before. I knew him from "somewhere" but I just didn't know where, like when you have that one word at the tip of your tongue. I could only assumed that it was in the past. It was crazy, I didn't know what exactly was going on but I knew this wasn't the first time I saw this guy. I asked him "I know you... don't I?" It was the most real and open I've ever been with anyone in my dream, I guess I really trusted this guy with my feelings. I don't remember him giving me an answer, but in a quick flash I saw/sensed the Twin Flame card in my ascended masters deck and the entity Aengus which happens to be on the card. I thought Aengus was the man's name but it wasn't.

Twin Flame Picture Card

The dream panned over where we were both on the last platform of the stair hall, we were standing right across from each other. I was staring at him, and he was saying something but I don't remember what. Then he was talking about us, then about me specifically. He had a very heavy Asian accent, but I understood every word of it. I can't recall what he said in detail, but that week was rough on me so he was cheering me up. At the end he held my face and told me to "Smile smile" which is probably one of the sweetest things that anyone said to me in a dream or in real life.

After that, we were standing around, he was talking and I was waiting for my hug since that's common in my dreams where I met guides and entities. When we did hug, it felt so realistic (the whole dream felt realistic on its own) it was slow and soft. We hugged for a good amount of time, I had to readjust my head because my ear was being squished, that's how real everything was. I don't remember anything else happening in the dream. Everything went black and I was in a state between dream and being awake. It was strange even though I'm not a stranger to altered states of conscious, it was like my consciousness was "settled" between states like a resting stop, then just like that, I woke up.

It was like I just got hit by a truck, I was in such a deep sleep which seemed odd to me. That always let me know that the experience I just had was important. At first I thought it was my own guide but that guy that I met was nothing like my guide in personality so that possibility was out the window. It also felt like I just came from a very high place, like I "came down" from somewhere in my dream which I don't experience often. I remembered everything right when I woke up, there was no gap in time where I didn't remember the dream which again is odd to me.

I was pretty much in shock about the dream and didn't really know what to think. As I was thinking about that Asian guy, I knew that he wasn't "dead" but was out and about in the living, I just knew. I see a lot of entities in my dreams but never anyone that was alive.

Since then, things have gotten a bit strange but in good ways. I started to take this man's advice to "smile smile" and whenever something gets me down I think about that saying. It cheers me up right away and I feel like I can do anything. I also feel like I need to make some major changes in myself that I never put enough effort into.

 Just knowing this guy is on his way made me want to be the very best I can be for myself and him, however that may be. I've been into K-pop (Korean pop music) a lot more in the last week. When I was watching music videos of the boy bands my body would heat up and cool down over and over again. Not just heat up but in a special way, usually when I sense Archangel Michael is around, something supernatural, or a confirmation about what I'm thinking/doing/saying. I call it "spiritual/spirit heat".

Never did I ever experience spiritual heat in such a way before, I even started watching the girl groups and it completely stopped, but when I started watched the boy groups it started again right away. Needless to say I find Asian men extremely attractive, more then likely because my most recent past life was in Japan. I also got a huge sense that I should learn Korean which was strange too, I wanted to learn it casually but I never had an "urge" to learn it before then. When I finally started, it just felt right like my whole world started to light up.

A lot more crazy symptoms happened but those were probably the most prevalent. For the record, I have NO experience or knowledge about twin flames other then the most basic premise about them before this dream I had. I never asked for a twin flame either, it pretty much smacked me in the face once I did some clearing in my beliefs about love. I did some researching about meeting a twin flame and my experience match the symptoms of meeting one.

I have no clue on what to expect and I'm just going to follow the bread crumbs that the universe will leave for me. I know when the time is right, that person I set my intention on will show up. Other then that, I'm going through a huge reflection and reimagining period about myself. I've grown a lot in a short amount of time in the last month and my twin flame dream only seem to make things more intense.

I know how popular the twin flame/soul mate subject is so I'll keep you guys updated if anything interesting happens along the way!

Take care and thanks for reading!

Inner Child, The Divine Whisperer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...