Thursday, August 23, 2012

Adventures In China Town



I love China Town, yet I never had the chance to really explore it.


However, since meeting my newest friend we took a day trip there last month. It was an awesome experience that really helped us bond from beginning to end. I took tons of pictures, but the ones you see here are my absolute favorites. I love taking pictures and making memories and I'm sure that I made a lot that day.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy this fun post since I'm still working on my Crystal Child article. Slow and steady wins the race after all!

Asain porcelain doll

porcelain doll

Bazaar in china town

China Town Gate

japanese calligraphy stuff

Yellow Budda statue

Chinese hair sticks

manga novel cover

Second floor of Bazaar

china town dragon pilar

Budda statue

Chinese DVD


Chinese dumpings

chinese instruments


Chinese Manga

Asian Bazaar Dragon

Budda Statue

Glass Locus

Water Fountain

Big Water Fountain

Wood Sculpture

Music Box

Chinese Painting



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...