Monday, August 13, 2012

Spend Time In Nature!


nature angel sunlight healing


I'm totally feeling the love today! After two plus weeks of pure dizziness and fuzzy mindedness I finally spent some time out in nature. 24 hours later I feel the best I've felt in weeks! It's crazy!

I'm homebody but since summer stared I've been a total shut in because of the heat! Spending more time on the computer and not going outside (besides going out with friends) totally took it's toll on me! Before now I was lethargic, slow and low energy. My creativity was zapped and I was seriously negative about everything! Asking Archangel Raphael about my health issues he gave me the "Sunlight" card two days ago, THAT ANGEL IS A GENUS. The divine ALWAYS tell me to go outside but I'm a hermit haha! But I see now the true importance of spending time outside and limiting my time on the computer.

I was so imbalanced sitting in front of the computer all day. And it only got worst when I didn't seek the sun. Going outside, hugging trees (I literally hugged some trees), connected with nature and just being in the moment gave my body a chance to do some natural healing and balancing! Even though I still felt like crap outside, by this morning I felt SO GOOD. And now I totally feel the love!

I feel like I can just explode in millions of hearts! I see my potential again and I just want to share everything I have! It just feels good. I can feel my energy radiating out!

I also learned a VERY important lesson about myself (and everyone else). I NEED the sun. I need to go out and spend time with nature often so I can stay in balance. Especially since I work on the computer often! I knew this before, but I simply forgot or didn't think it was the case. Every time I would start to feel off, I would head downtown all day so I was be all tired out when I got home. It worked every time, now I see I have to start doing that again so I can stay in the game!

The negative side effects of being in the house all day was really bad too this time, probably because I am getting more sensitive as the angels also said to me.

It's funny too because they say crystal children NEED sunlight. How I was effected by not doing that was similar to a mineral crystal would weaken by being used. Whatever frequency that crystal would emit, that frequency and it's effect would die down because it would also absorb the owners negative energy. It would be full of junk energy instead of it's own natural energy so of course the crystal would be drained! And a common way to charge crystals is to put it sun or moonlight! My natural upbeat-ness totally weakened in the face of my low energy just as a crystal would. And just being soaked in my own (and everyone else's in the household) negative juices would of course have it's effect on me, causing me to be negative too! It was time for me to release everything and let go!

Once I did, had fun, and got some much needed rest, my positivity came back and I feel better then ever! I feel grounded, loved and safe. Even in these turbulent energies, something I need desperately!

So please, if you are feeling slow, creatively zapped, hopeless and depressed while spending a lot of time on the computer it's time to spend time with mother nature! You'll love it and feel the effects sooner then you think!

Inner Child, The Divine Whisperer


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...