Wednesday, November 28, 2012

New Readings And Important Store Updates!





Hey everyone! It's been a long time since I did a proper update, especially with doing all the videos each week. Things have definitely have gotten better in many ways but I'll get to that in a later blog post. Right now I got some important announcements about my readings and the services I'm offering.

  • First and fore most, if you've gotten a reading from me in the last 2 or so months you'll notice the name change in my pay pal. That is my real name, if you haven't seen it, it's Jacqueline (Jackie is what people call me though). Amy is the name I've been using on the internet for many years since I've gotten an online account. With that being said, I plan to change my name over in most of my accounts to match my pay pal. So if you do see a change in names, that is the reason and yes, it is the same person. You can call me Jackie, Amy or Inner Child (Inner Child being my favorite haha) and I won't mind it at all.

  • Second, all of my readings, excluding the mini readings will be audio recorded and sent to your email. This is because I get a lot more information in a shorter period of time. That, and it is easier to do if I have multiple readings in a day. With that said, my pricing might change, if my prices do change, I'll let you all know here.

  • Third, I've added a brand new reading, Healing with Color! If you're familiar with my crystal code reading it works the same way. Instead of sensing the colors in your aura, I sense the colors that you need in your aura to heal your life. It's quite good and I plan to hold a special deal for it's arrival on my facebook store here.

  • Forth, I've change my Divine Channel to purely Skype reading sessions. Where you can talk with me and the divine via skype. You can go to the tab to read more about it.

  • Fifth, I'm now offering FULL crystal code readings! It's the same as the mini ones but you get around 45 minutes worth of insight. Really good if you want in depth insight on your life.

That's pretty much it! If you have any questions you can leave them in my email, or in the comments.

I hope you all are having a good day and thank you all for your support! Talk to you soon!

Inner Child, The Divine Whisperer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...