Saturday, December 1, 2012

Healing with Colors Facebook Store Sale

aura angel color reading

ONLY in my Facebook store, get a Healing with Colors: One Color reading for 25% off!


Buy ANY Divine Kingdom reading and get a mini Healing with Colors for FREE!

 

As promised I'm starting a special sale to celebrate my new reading, Healing with Colors. From Today to next Sunday only in my Facebook store, The Healing with Colors: One Color reading will be 25% off! Also, if you buy ANY divine Kingdom reading, you get a mini Healing with Colors reading for FREE!

A crazy awesome deal guys so please take advantage of it! Since making all of my readings audio recorded I can make more special deals, sales and discounts since I don't have to type everything down. How awesome is that! A win/win situation! :D

And remember to get The Healing with Colors: One Color reading for 25% off you HAVE to go to my Facebook store since the discount is there! NOT MY BLOG!

Thanks for reading guys I hope you all have a great day or sale week haha! ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...