Thursday, September 19, 2013

Inner Child is moving on!

Hey everyone I have good and bad news, but it's mostly good haha!

It's been a long time coming but I'm finally switching gears in my spiritual career! Where I won't be doing anymore readings! 

I found a niche that I can connect to and grow from which I didn't have before. It actually made business a lot harder than it needed to be because I didn't have a certain group of people I wanted to help. I wanted to help everyone, which led to a lot of burn outs in that area. However, I've been doing a lot of inside work to find the tools and resources that I can use to transform my life's work into something I truly adore and love.

So now my mission and life's work is focused on: helping sensitive Earth Angels live intuitively and divinely in the real world. Using their high sensitivity as a base of power, strength, and confidence rather than a base of inferiority and unworthiness.

It's something that I've learned (and still learning) to do in the past few years and it's something I want to teach other Earth Angels facing the same issues. Being extra sensitive isn't easy, especially when you want to stand out loud and proud. We're often put in a box labeled "not good enough" because of our sensitivity when it's actually a true gift. So much negative expectations and conditioning comes with being a sensitive Earth Angel and I want to start busting those bullshit beliefs!

With all that being said, I'm changing my blog around and all of the other social networks that I have to align with these new changes. That also means that my shop will be closing down in the next coming weeks. So if you want a reading from me, the time is now because I won't be doing them anymore after the shop closes.

There is a lot more to these changes but you'll see them as they will roll out in the future. I hope you all enjoy this new direction, find it helpful and continue to support me in this new path!

Thank you all for your amazing support!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...