Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Welcome to The Divine Feminine


Hey everyone, it's been a long time since I sat down and did a real blog post for you all.

Everything in the last few months have been about the massive changes in my life, and the mind set shifting I've been going through. I'm still in that transition but I'm through the worst of it for the most part. The things that I left behind wasn't for my highest good anymore, and I'm happy that I'm strong enough to say the things I did in the last few months. It was hard admitting my truth feelings because I felt like I would be disowned or disliked in someway, but I've learned not to give a fuck to put it frankly hahaha.

Right now, I'm in a mindset where I'm the leader, healer and the only person that can bring me the life that I know I can live. No more of the tired old ways of hoping that someone is going to save me, or letting limited spiritual beliefs be my crutch to stay small. Detaching myself from those toxic mindsets and moving on to a much better one is the reason why I am here today.

I learned to put myself on a pedestal in my own life and let everything else come second. Something that I never did before in my life. But by doing that, I was able to access the goodness that was readily awaiting for me. One of which is this new business or "Magical Exchange" I've invested my time into.

It's all about healing the Divine Feminine in ourselves, and healing the deep hurts that was cause by not acknowledging our Divine Feminine natures. I find that a lot of my issues came from this imbalance and when that imbalance is healed, amazing transformations can happen.

I feel what I've learned in my years of balancing those two energies, the Divine Masculine and Feminine, I can inject that into a Magical Exchange that can help heal myself and the world at large... Saying that is something I would of found hard to say a few months ago. I was content yet frustrated with myself staying stuck in the same shit, but I didn't know that I had to acknowledge my true value and see myself as something better than what I thought I was.

The universe gave me something special. And that was the time and space to heal, cut toxic ties and see myself and my life in a whole new way. Even though I jump back and forth between the old and new, I'm always moving forward and challenging myself to see something more than what's in front of me. This isn't always an easy road, but it's not impossible.

While I'm still in this new way of being, I want to channel the lessons, energies and wisdom that I've gained over the years into a much higher and intimate way. Which is what you're seeing here. It's pretty exciting and I hope you all join me in this new adventure that I'm embarking on. The road where the merging of the Divine Mescaline and Feminine can meet and create a huge and wonderful change in me, and thus the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...