Tuesday, June 7, 2011

The Angels Brought Me a Rainbow!

This happened on May 20th the day before the supposed "rapture". That morning I was contemplating going out to eat to get some needed fresh air. I was feeling very stuffy and needed some time to think to clear my mind about things.

That's when AAM (archangel Michael) urged me to shuffle his cards, revealing that my intuition was right that I should go out in the sunshine and have something good to eat. He was very sure that it was the right thing to do so I trusted his advice and did just that. Before I went on my outing I asked the angels around me to give me lots of surprises and love.

That day was one of my best in some time. I went to my favorite Japanese restaurant and had some Shrimp Tempura udon, it was so good. The waiter was nice and smiled with every request I had, I could feel the great energy in the room! After my meal I went to FYE the local music store in the downtown area that I was in. As of late I wanted to have more hymns, new age, and choir like music in my collection. After listening to "State of Grace"  I was yarning for more music like it. I spent about 2 hours in the music store and all the while I saw a lot of cds that I wanted to get. One which I was very fond of was "Libera" the boy's choir, from the first track I was pretty hooked. After much debate over a few other CD's I wanted, I brought the "Best of Libera" and got me some pretty good coffee on the way home.

It was raining on and off that whole day. When I was leaving from downtown it was raining cats and dogs! However when I came out from the subway into my neighborhood it stopped raining and the sun was coming out! We had rain all this week so I was super delighted. I saw the beautiful clouds and wondered about a rainbow, but since it wasn't raining I didn't think one was going to appear.

So I go about my day, I'm at home and I'm excited about how wonderfully my day went. Then my older sister wanted to take pictures of me and mom in the indoor porch. After she took the pictures I went outside, I looked to my right and saw the MOST GORGEOUS clouds ever so I ran to scoop up the camera and started taking pictures!


While I was doing so, being so inspired by the clouds I asked the angels for a rainbow. When I was done taking pictures my sister needed to find the camera's cord. We couldn't find it ANYWHERE, and its always in one spot where I always put it. So about 15 minutes pass of me looking for it when I go in the indoor pouch and see a RAINBOW forming right outside the house! I saw the clouds and sun in the PERFECT conditions to have a rainbow. The only thing I didn't see was the rain, which I thought was a bit strange. No sooner I come outside the house and start snapping pictures did it start lightly raining out side! The rainbow was a bit dim so I ask them to make it brighter, a few minutes later it was brighter!



Then I asked them to make it a double rainbow and I saw another rainbow forming lightly over the first one. Then it started fading again and I wished that the rainbow would last forever. As soon as it started really fading away it started raining again and ANOTHER BRIGHTER rainbow appeared! It lasted for quite a while, longer then I remembered any rainbow lasting. Not to mention that I haven't seen a rainbow in about a year or longer.


I'm really amazed at how the angels gave me something that I wanted. It reminded me about a similar situation that happened a few years ago. I looked outside and saw the clouds and wished that I would see a rainbow, not too long later it appeared that day! I wasn't 100% sure if it was the angels or not but I was just as amazed on how a rainbow appeared when I asked!



That day while I was typing down the experience I had I felt the angels all over. I lot of little ones since I'm now thinking back on it. They were swirling around me playing with me, enjoying my happiness and gratitude to them. I could see them as fleeting shadows in the corner of my eye. I can also feel their presence behind me flying and moving towards me. They are always excited when I talk about them or if I'm in a very excited mood. A lot of times many will gather and simply play with me waving their limbs it seems. Trying to get my attention at any chance. Its a great feeling when angels are all around you having fun and trying to get you to play with them as well.

If your ever go on a fun outing, before you go ask the angels to give you lots of surprises! Its a great way to have them come in your life in a very fun way. They use anything and everything to try to interact with us. Once we truly knowledge their presence and work they will be on our shoulder nonstop helping us in everything we do!

Thanks for reading and take care! 

Inner Child


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...