Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Ask The Angels For Anything!


Since I started doing the card readings I have been increasingly wanting to do more with my abilities with the divine. For all my life I've always keep my psychic and paranormal experiences to myself every since I started learning the psychic arts 10 years ago. However, I felt that it was time to throw that secret part of my life out of the shadows. I love reading my oracle cards, talking to my guides, and angels since I've started channeling 3 years ago. Life did get more complex in many ways, but I can't deny that I love having to talk to my divine guardians and helping others hear there own guides.

So now I'm very close to making this apart of my "career" and with my best friend around me a lot I thought it I should tell him first. I had this worry for some time, for months even but the weeks that came before I told him was bad. I thought and thought about the perfect way to tell him and to pretty much blast through this hump. Nothing seemed like a good idea and I was just ruining my days worrying about it. Then AAM (archangel Michael)  urge me to read his cards and reassured me that the angels was putting together the perfect and safe way to tell him. He told me to stop worrying and just ask for the angels help for anything I needed.

This was something I was learning to do since I'm very self reliant in the first place. But Michael has proved to me time and time again that he was very trust worthy and his guidance is accurate. So I put my faith in him and the angels that a solution was coming.

It was about a week or so before anything happened. On May 26th it was like any other morning but I was feeling a bit like a flat tire. So I decided to join chat at my favorite Law of Attraction forum to help cheer myself up. It was odd that everyone there wasn't feeling their best either but it was nice just to be among friends. Then a new friend of mine started a private chat with me where we had a great deep conversation about our experience with the angels. When the conversation started happening I was a bit surprised because it seemly came out the blue and didn't know what to think of it at first.

As the conversation deepen I explained to her my situation and everything that was revolving around it. She gave me nothing but kind and loving support! Even though I was a bit hesitant telling her at first I did feel safe that it was between close friends. I had a lot of self doubt about things and was trying to make my way through those troubles as well, but she kindly assured me that I could do anything I put my mind too. She was the very voice and words that I needed to hear. As she supported me in all my efforts and dreams I gave the same to her, I wouldn't want nothing more then anyone's dreams to come true and I felt very indebted to her. The whole conversation lasted for hours leaving me a very special feeling that everything was okay and that I could tell my old friend anything.

I knew that this was the angel's way of breaking down the internal walls that kept me from telling my old friend anything. A way that I would feel safe and content with my decision to tell him. After the conversation I had with my new close friend I was hoping that my old friend would show up online but I didn't see him anywhere. I knew that the angels had everything under control so I didn't worry about it and went about my day.

Later around 9PM I got up from a less them soothing nap. It was quite warm and humid that week so my comfort in sleep was hit hard. I came down stairs on the computer to simply browse the internet. As I was checking my accounts I had this intense urge from the angels to do an angel reading live stream (the one I did a few posts back). I had that idea for some time but didn't know when I should go about it so I just kept it in the back of my mind for the future. I didn't even make a live stream account for my angel readings so I thought "What the hell could they be up too?". I couldn't do much browsing afterwards because the feeling was strong and they wouldn't stop pestering me so I caved and made all the preparations to do the angel reading live stream.

I was about 3/4 through the live stream and the turn out was quite good! I linked the live stream to the LOA forum so I had the pleasure of meeting and doing readings for my fellow forum members. I could feel the angels around me for each reading and card. I could feel them, see them flying, waving wings, and limbs as black fleeting shadows in the corner of my eyes, I even saw "white" shadows, something I never seen before! The energy was great and I felt on top of the world when my old friend came online. I haven't seen him in days either so what perfect timing! I linked him to the live stream as I went about all the presences I was feeling around me, something I never told him about. I was hesitant but I couldn't stop now, I was having too much fun and the angels where having a ball too.

So I went about the live stream and did everyone's readings. It was just me, my old friend, and Digital Drifter. I was answering DD's questions explaining to him how I got started with the cards and such. He was really interested in the cards and even told me that "he was glad that I was so open with my interest in the occult". My jaw dropped because one of my fears that people wouldn't understand what I did but here's a person that was glad to see me be so open with it. Later in the conversation I found out that DD was my old friend's buddy! I was even more shocked because I thought he was from the forum. He was interested in getting another reading and we arranged a face to face meet up.

We said our good byes at the live stream chat and my old friend instant messaged me via Gmail. He told me how cool the live stream was such while I was getting ready to tell him about my abilities. Even though I was very nervous I was 100% sure that no matter what response I got I was more then okay, I didn't think my world was going to end or be flipped upside down. So I told him about my guide "Joe" that I used to joke about and my channeling of him plus my experiences. He was really excited, pleased, and even wondered why I kept my experiences from him! We had a great deep conversation that lasted into the morning.

That morning I couldn't believe the very events that lead me to where "I" wanted to be in my life since I struggled about my spiritual life for months. The angels were right and made the perfect way for me to tell my friend about my spiritual nature. Not only that but to get closer to another new friend and find someone else that was very interested in my work!

 That time after I did the reading for Digital Drifter face to face that went extremely well. I introduced my old friend's guide "George" to him and even tried a whole new kind of reading for my old buddy. I guess you can it a "psychic reading" since I didn't use the cards and just connected to my old friends energy. I used his guide George and my intuition to get the answers to my old friend's question. Even the psychic reading went way better then I expected and I can't wait to expand on that as well!

Even though its hard to be more open with my psychic and spiritual side I'm letting it happen naturally. I'm very excited for the work I'm ready to open the world to, so I should be proud to say exactly what I do when people ask! I'm an intuitive, psychic, card reader, clairvoyant, mystic, occultist, angel whisperer or whatever title that fits since I'm not really sure myself. Although I LOVE the title "Angel Whisperer" I might actually keep that!

Overall what "I" want people to gain from this is that you CAN ask your angels for ANYTHING, no matter how big or small. Just ask in anyway you want, out loud, writing, singing, dancing, it doesn't matter but you HAVE to ask. They can't help you if you don't give them the green light to help you. Then TRUST them that they heard you and doing all they can to put together the perfect solution for you. Last but not least LISTEN to your intuition! It could be through your gut, repetitive thoughts, sudden ideas, or even a sense of urgency to do something like I got. Go forward with your hunch and see what happens! They are quite crafty so I'm pretty sure they could make your wildest dreams happen. :)

Thanks for reading and visiting! If you want to read more fun and inspiring stories about my days filled with the angels and other mystical beings, feel free to subscribe!

Inner Child The Angel Whisperer   ;)

1 comment:

  1. I love it Child!!!!!!!!!!!!:))))))))))
    I m so happy for u.u are amazing girl and love u soooo much!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...