Thursday, May 26, 2011

Free angel readings via Livestream! *ENDED*

Hey, all!


For the first time ever I'm doing free angel readings through live stream! If you want a reading, have questions for me, or just want to see how an angel reading in action please check it out. I'll be testing new card spreads including a new romance one call "fairy tale prince (or princess) spread!". Even if you just bored and just want to talk, come in anyway. You'll hear my voice live and there is a chat box where you can talk, hangout and watch at the same time! :)


Also please use your name for the chat box so I know who you are. If I don't get to your reading via live stream and you still want one please comment below so I know who you are. I'll give you a reading here.

Thank you all that came to the livestream I had a blast!  :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...