Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Grand opening of Follow Your Inner Child Readings!


Hey all, sorry for the long delay in posts. Its not that I didn't have anything to talk about but A LOT happened that just got in the way. Including working on my grand opening of my readings!

You can now order a reading for yourself through this blog. You should see the tab "Order your reading here" were you can get all the information on ordering your reading. There is also a new "deck and spread information" tab to read about my card decks and spreads that you can have with your reading!

I also have a brand new twitter and facebook page for those who want to follow me and read up on what I'm doing! I hope to see you all there! Don't forget to spread the word about my readings! :D

Thank you all for your support! 


Inner Child, The Divine Whisperer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...