Saturday, July 16, 2011

Imagination: The Unicorn's Perspective

Imagination is key to success, but I often forget about its amazing power. That and seeing my own doubt clouds my inner truth that reaching for your dreams can be fun and effortless.

This is the unicorns wake up call (for the nth time haha) to me that my imagination is my biggest ally and key to opening my dreams into reality.When I was called to the unicorn deck this was the card that flipped face up to me.


Imagine

 They say using the imagination is the very best way to get success. Not because its a great way to attract it to yourself but you're putting your own energy, dreams, and beliefs into a world that is very close to this one. 

When you imagine things they are just as real as you and I, but they are not yet in the "physical plane". Imagine things going well everyday and they will. Your power of imagination is your greatest gift to all humanity even if people think of the idea as silly. Us unicorns are very real when people dream of us everyday. 

There is nothing wrong with imagining your greatest wishes coming true, that's how you make them real. The biggest tip to you all is to believe in them as well. If you imagine your dreams happening but not believing it will come true then it won't. 

Imagination runs on some form of belief even if your belief lies in another world. It all helps, but you have to remember it comes from the inside first. Imagine, dream, and believe is the biggest key words we have for you today!

Keep dreaming and believing in your dreams, that they can truly come to life! That is the universe's gift to you all!

 The Unicorn Kingdom


Don't forget that I'm open to take readings. A one card reading like this is only $10!


Inner Child, The Divine Whisperer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...