Monday, January 23, 2012

2012 Angel Reading Raffle! (CLOSED)




Thank everyone that entered, the raffle is now closed! 


Welcome to the free angel reading raffle!

Upon giving myself and my friend a year reading for 2012, I felt so inspired by them that I decided to have another raffle! (And this was suppose to be a monthly thing haha!)  
 Anyone can enter except the person that won the last raffle.

The Prize

The prize is the Your Year (that's currently on sale here) reading that will be recorded by me and sent to you through e-mail!

This reading will show you what is happening in your life and where you're going into. The angels will help you decipher what is happening now and how it will effect your future and the possible events that will follow. You will see different phases and themes in each month and how it effects your whole year. You will get a feel of where you will be in the earth's ever changing energy patterns. This will reveal much needed information about how your year will be and how you can be better prepared for everything that will be coming to you.

How to enter?


You have to subscribe to any of these places to enter:


 Then comment below and leave your e-mail address so I can get in touch with you if you win!

From the people that entered, one person will be randomly selected by a number generator and win the prize.

The raffle will end on January, 29 at 8:00PM eastern time!

I'm really excited for the person that will win because this is going to be a big year for me, so I want to spread that joy and give someone else a chance to experience the Your Year reading! Thank you all that will enter! 

♥♥♥ Inner Child, The Divine Whisperer ♥♥♥

1 comment:

  1. Hi Inner child, my name is Bruna. I'm following you on Twitter and would like to enter the drawing. Thank you for this opportunity. Thank you! Bvalle11@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...