Wednesday, January 4, 2012

2012 Unicorn Card Reading!


Hey everyone!

This week really brought in a lot of updates! I Never update this often even when I want to.

Anyway my 2012 oracle card reading has been edited and uploaded to my YouTube for everyone to enjoy!

Its a big big reading so its in 4 parts. I give you a lot of details about every month and how to approach things in a higher, lighter manner. So that no matter what happens, you'll be able to get through it without a scratch!

Even though it took a lot of energy from me, I REALLY enjoyed doing it. Its really fun getting such great information from some of my greatest friends from the Divine Kingdoms. I hope you guys get a lot out of it too, and enjoy it as much as I did!

Also you can get your own 2012 reading because my future readings are all on sale! Go check the special offers in the top-left corner to see more details. 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...