Friday, March 9, 2012

Time To Clean Up Your Energies!


Fairy Card Let Go


This week, it's been so painfully obvious that I have been working too hard! Just as I felt, this was a down energy week for me, where I needed to rest and relax. I also wanted to challenged myself to face all my demons on all levels so that I can get past the issues and obstacles in my life.

I made that intention earlier this week and just like that I saw Love or Above's status for her webinar RIGHT when she posted it. It definitely helped me start the process in a big way and I'm following suit. Every time I feel inadequate, not good enough or poor in spirit I'm going to go deep inside to release my anger and resentment to the universe. I'll let my "inner child" have her needed tantrum and tell her that she's very worthy for everything see wants, then guide her to the light of my higher self.

Since last night, I did the process twice and each time I felt much lighter, but I need to rest for the new energies to integrate in my physical and spiritual bodies.

The fairies told me yesterday morning in a reading, before I started the challenge, that the new energies will be washing away the old stale energy so not only I'm on track with what I need to do, but I'm taking advantage of this cosmic event to make this process easier!

Purple Magical Fairy Card

So if you feel like all the old issues are crawling out of the wood works, please don't slam them down, ignore them, or slap happy stickers over them. There is an inner child that is simply telling you what's wrong and wants your help, compassion and guidance to your higher self's light. This is the best time to do it because the universe is literally sweeping up the old to make room for the new. The more you resist and ignore your issues, even when you try to be positive in its presence, they will still wreak havoc in your life. Causing unwanted struggles, problems and constant obstacles. It's not about being positive and upbeat in life, but resolving the core issues of our problems that will "truly" make the difference in our lives. 

Inner Child, The Divine Whisperer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...