Monday, December 3, 2012

December Month PLUS Week Reading | By Inner Child

 December 2012 Video Reading


This month the everything that we know as a collective will change. All the old and dirty energy will be entering a vortex, that the older indigos will be looking after, where it will be shot out elsewhere in the universe. Stay positive and don't feed into the negative concepts linked to 2012. We will be able to love on greater levels as a whole, especially for those that wasn't able to reach their full loving potential. That is where we're going in 2013.

As for this week only, we are called to take a break from people and to rest, older indigos included. We need to go to our own space and collect ourselves again after conversing, talking and merging with those that we needed to get the truth from.



Yeah, at the end I wasn't able to edit this video at all because my editing program doesn't like 30 minute video files. Archangel Raphael warned me to "upload as is" but I decided to feed into my creative and self conscious need to edit which blew up in my face at 1:30AM, this early morning I'm uploading this. So yeah lesson learned, LISTEN TO YOUR ANGELS THEY KNOW WHAT THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT. None the less, I hope you enjoy my brain farts and over stimulatory self.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...