Thursday, March 28, 2013

Rise of the Guardians

Rise of the guardians sparkle

Last night I decided to finally watch Rise of the Guardians and holy crap I regret not seeing it in the movies! This movie has truly inspired me to go after my dreams 100%. To talk, embrace and remind myself and maybe many others to follow their own dreams. We all have a divine purpose and it often shows itself in our passions and dreams. But when we get older and reality is slammed in our faces, it may seem like we're living a lie.

dream depression reality
Where no magic exists, money rules and social acceptance is our only calling. I've been living in the cold shadows of my fears, failures and rejections for way too long, on ideals of the hard and broken. Money, material items and social acceptance is not what I want out of life. Dreams, magic and the beauty of living in the now is what I truly want. I can get that even in the worst of times. It's weightless, tasteless, you can't see it but you can feel it. You can take it with you wherever you go and even give it to others. That magic, the kind that true believers like me believe in, is in following your passion, instinct and dreams. That is what I want, dreams and magic. Not frame and popularity at the end of the day. I know what I want is there and is already coming to me.


Jack Frost magic Sand Man
It's the sparely shimmer of the heart, that trial of magic and wonder. That calling of something greater than yourself, that belief that who you are and who you want to be is truly magical, mystical and vibrant. That is what I'm passionate about and that is what the movie reminded me of.



Even though Jack Frost didn't know who he was, his determination and passion to know his purpose shined through and gave him what he wanted. I loved the fact that the movie showcased getting in touch with your inner child, that one part of you that knows what you really want. That was really stirring to me, I was very moved by it.

When North showed how he had many different sides of him, but his core was wonder and delight and sharing that with all the children of the world, I was on the verge of tears. That is something I want to do, to show and be the magic that I know is in the world. Show others that what you want to do in this world is so valid. Even though I'm doing all this for myself, I want people to take away exactly what I'm showing and giving.

I want to have fun in life and other people should too. That is truly magical and Jack Frost highlighted that as well. 

Jack Frost snow balls

His fun loving nature, not only helped saved the guardians, but also helped him find himself. Because of that, everything that he ever wanted came right to him on a silver platter, that is truly magical.

I got it Jack Frost gif

I guess to end this, I feel that I am a guardian myself because I know exactly what it is that moves me in life, or one of the many things that moves me. That is dreams and bringing more magic in this world. For people, especially older reality driven people to take a step back and truly question if what they are doing is right, or even apart of their divine makeup.

dreaming Jack Frost snow flake

  Keep dreaming folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...