Wednesday, February 15, 2012

The Fairies Make The Best Business Consultants!


Wow, you guys won't believe this!

I did a fairy card reading about my craft business, if I should consider selling my crafts, and if it was the right time. The fairies told me to wait but to be active in the blog and the brand as a hole, because it wasn't the right time to start another business. (I'll post the reading soon)

When I was putting away the cards I laid out, they wanted me to pick up the first card on top of the card deck. I pick up the card and it was the "Let Go" card, I was pretty stunned since they told me the same basic thing throughout the reading haha, but that wasn't the best part yet. 



When I put the last card back in the deck, my hand slipped and it flipped a card over face up, The "Let Go" card yet again! I was so shocked because the same card flipped face up again out of the whole deck, but happy that the fairies were driving the point home. I just sat there and absorbed the whole moment for a bit before typing this!

I love the fairies, we surly have a special connection and they make the best business consultants too hands down haha!  

Inner Child, The Divine Whisperer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...