Monday, February 13, 2012

Free Fairy Wallpapers


Hey everyone! This is just a quick post of my fairy card wallpapers that I made some time ago. You can think of them as an early Valentine's day gift!

The wallpaper's are quite big ( big enough to fit my huge monitor) so I'm sure people won't have trouble fitting the wallpapers for their own monitors. Enjoy!

Also, I want to thank all the wonderful people that joined the V-day live stream on Saturday! It was such a huge success and it gave me loads of confidence, perhaps too much because I got myself in trouble yesterday haha! Nonetheless, I'm so thankful everyone that joined and watched my live stream enjoyed it. I'll do more of them in the future! ;D

Lastly, a HUGE shout out to my great soul sis Haris! She's such a sweet giving soul and I love her tons! Happy Birthday soul sis!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...