Thursday, February 2, 2012

Free Angel Reading Valentines Day Live Stream Event!

Hey everyone!

It's that wonderful time of year again, where everything is draped in red and hearts, good old valentines day!

It's one of my favorite holidays, and since love is a popular subject that people often ask the angels about, I'm going to hold a special free angel reading live stream event! Where people can get free angel card readings focused on anything romance!

The live stream will be on: February, 11th, 2012, from 2PM to 4PM eastern time on my LiveStream Channel. Everyone is welcome to join (make sure you invite others as well!) in the fun and have their cards read!

Also, I would love you all to have some questions that the angels could answer about romance if it gets dry in the livestream! So if you have a question that you would want the angels to answer, post them down here and I'll answer some if I have the time during the livestream. :D

I think this will be a pretty awesome event that everyone will enjoy, so I hope you guys will enjoy it too!

Also, you can check out my latest podcast that talks about the fresh love energy that's coming in. Giving soul mates and lovebirds alike the chance to finally met each other! As well as my Fairy Tale Romance spread is currently on sale on my blog in the special offers page! ;)


Thanks for everything guys, take care!

♥♥♥ Inner Child, The Divine Whisperer ♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...