Sunday, October 14, 2012

Free Crystal Code Raffle! (CLOSED)


The winner of the raffle is Ella Sweet from the powerful intentions forum!

Win A Free FULL Crystal Code Reading!


Hey everyone! It's been a long time since I did a free raffle and I want to get into my raffle making mode with my most popular reading thus far, my The Crystal Code Reading!


About The Crystal Code Readings


"The crystal code is a dynamic reading that goes straight to the source of whatever is being asked, your aura!

Through my new found ability of clarification or intuitive smelling, I can smell the colors that is surrounding you and how it is affecting your life. I can even connect to your guides and the colors they emit through The Crystal Code.

Whatever is going on in your life will always show in your aura in ways that might not show up in other places, even the emotions or goals that you are unaware of at the moment. The aura is truly our mirrors and reflections of all that we go through on all levels.

These readings are much more in-depth because I'm not talking to angels but going right where the energy of the situation lies. In these readings people often tell me "that is what I was feeling exactly!".

In the times I've used the crystal code on myself, I was often shocked of how in-depth it was. It showed me things that I couldn't have known otherwise. It also gave me a feeling of relief from showing me unconscious behaviors that I can change and improve upon.

For now, I'm only offering mini readings of The Crystal Code. Once I know what a full scale reading will generally consist of, I will offer those as well" 

Doing the mini crystal code readings were a huge hit whenever I did them, you can see this forum thread and my blog post to see some great examples of the reading.

The Prize


1 FULL crystal code reading, something that I NEVER offered before! 



How to enter?


Comment on either this thread, my blog, my twitter or facebook to enter!
From all the people that entered, one person will be randomly selected by a number generator and win the prize.

The raffle will end on  October, 21 at 8:00PM eastern time!
Thank you everyone that decides to enter, and by all means share and tell all your family and friends about this special event!

♥♥♥ Inner Child, The Divine Whisperer ♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...