Friday, October 12, 2012

My first Desktop Vision Board



Making my dreams and goals come true through vision boards!

 

Can I say that I just got addicted to making vision boards for my desktop? It started two days ago, when I realized it's been a few weeks since I decided I needed to change my life for the better. I noticed I was slow to change my bad habits and how frustrated I was that I kept doing the same nonsense over and over. Honestly, I forgot what exactly told me to make a vision board haha. I actually had the idea earlier this year after meeting my twin flame in a dream but I never got around to it. The idea have been popping up now and again but I never went forward with it.

But this time I figured what the hell and looked it up a bit. I saw how effective it was and decided to do my own, finally. That's when I gathered all the cute and girly pictures that I've collected for years and splash them all over my Photoshop canvas as you can see here.

Kawaii vision Board dreams & goals law of attraction

My main focus was my ideal life, dreams and goals, what I loved and what I wanted to see everyday in my life. It was a pretty great experiment and I learned a lot about myself. How creative I really am and my personal style. Sometimes it's hard to know your own personal style if you don't lay down the elements for yourself to see in a creative way. I actually felt extremely proud for doing this and how much this encouraged my need for positive changes.

What I love most about my very first vision board is the words, phrases and overall style of the vision board. I have to admit, I feel like I nailed down my own personal style and feel a lot more confident in myself because of it. I'm not constantly comparing myself and shifting through possible concepts of what I can call myself. This time, it's all laid out for me to see and I'm super proud of myself! Which in turn makes me feel a lot more confident in the changes I want to see in myself. I don't have to worry about everyone else's opinions and ideas. It's all up to me and I finally know how I should do it.

I guess you can say that my vision board is more than that, but a personal therapy. A way to feel more in myself and be more confident in that person that hasn't expressed itself fully in a way that I can totally see. With the huge personal changes that I have been through, seeing this and the results of my changes makes me more than positive that the life I want to live is very much possible. I don't have to struggle in and outside myself to find a true place in this world and in myself. Something that I haven't handled at it's root till a month or so ago.

With that said I totally encourage that everyone out there make their own vision boards, on the computer desktop or other wise. It's not only a great way to pin down your dreams and goals so they can manifest faster via law of attraction, but it's a constant reminder of who you are!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...