Monday, May 23, 2011

Inner Child's Fantasy Forecast

For May 23-29, 2011

Hey all and welcome to another Inner Child's Fantasy Forecast!

This week I wanted to use my very first oracle deck, the Archangels! Its been some time since I used this deck so I wanted to show it some love! I also want to have that softer edge to the week's reading since the Archangel Michael cards was a bit hardcore, so much so that it drained my energy before I finished the reading!

In any event I'm sure that this reading will provide much insight and advantages that you can take in the coming week!

Leadership - Gabriel

On Monday I feel the energy will be really strong. I feel that the energy will be transforming us into strong leaders. I also feel that the energy will take us to where we need to go. The energy will give us the tools to set up stepping stones to get to the next level of our work. I also feel that Gabriel is saying to "take it easy", and to "not over exert ourselves." So that we won't burn ourselves out and have no energy for the rest of the day or even the coming week. So take it easy but lay out the stepping stones you see ahead.  

Claircongnizance - Uriel

On Tuesday Uriel is saying that we are linked up to the universe giving us, unlimited resources for everything we need. He is saying that when we clear the mental blocks like negative thoughts, self doubt, and pity we literally give ourselves super powers to unlock anything we want in this world. At this time things will speed up like our thoughts and manifestations so its important to have our minds clear of self sabotaging thoughts so we can catch the glimpses of the divine when we receive that information.

 Also on Wednesday, I feel that a lot of energy will be swirling at once, so its equally as important to catch those fleeting divine thoughts so we know what to do when we get stuck on our path. The last thing Uriel wants us to know is that no matter what or where we are, we can always ask for guidance for anything we're doing. Even for the smallest of tasks.

Creative Writing - Gabriel

On Thursday and Friday it will be important to not only jot down all your thoughts but feelings too. Its good to list the things you want to do in your day but its just a important to jot down how you feel about them. Take this time to write down anything you want to remember, as well as what you want to see in your life because its a sure fire way to get to that desire. How are you feeling today, how can you change it if your not feeling well?

 Does your body ache? Or do you feel that maybe you should rest more then normal. These are the questions that everyone should ask themselves everyday before starting thier day. You wouldn't believe the kind of insight you will get when you have a one on one with your body, mind, and spirit.  

On Friday, take the time to spoil and treat yourself to something good. Even if you said that its too expensive, fattening, or just out the way for you. Taking that time to treat yourself to something nice will give you that added boost that can attract more abundance and positivity in your life. Don't let yourself feel that you can only treat yourself one and a while, treat yourself all the time and the universe will do the same for you!

Victory - Sandalphon

On the weekend I feel that good news and good times is coming. I also see that Sandalphon is visiting with victory filled news for people that asked for signs or meanings in their life. He says that if you want some good new about anything, call on him so that he can personally visit you and show you signs!

He says that this is a good time to go outside and smell the fresh air. Being outside provides the angels and the universe to link you up to its frequencies, enabling you to see signs, manifestations, and just have fun. Don't rush or even expect anything, just have fun and everything will fall in its rightful place. Sandalphon also says that being in tune with nature will help lift moods and old energy that's stuck inside. If you feel slow or achy, take a good walk, breathe, and have some fun. These small things will help lift your old energy and help bring in new ones that will aid in healing your body! Sandalphon says "The best time to have fun is always now, don't miss out!"    

Thanks for reading and visiting! If you want to catch more Fantasy Forecasts, up coming free reading raffles, and other fun and inspiring articles, feel free to subscribe!

Inner Child

2 comments:

  1. I was thinkinh if I should write what I want to say here or on your Angel Reading Blog....

    I don't want to say too much but I would like you to be really careful with any card readings. I used to use Tarot cards (I started when I was 16) and they were really powerful. They were always right but the weird thing was that they were "draining" my energy, I just felt realy tired after using them. I will only say that I've discovered some things about world today and after that I got rid of my cards. I just know that there are "things" that try to apear to us as "good" spirits but they are just deciving us. So please be careful with any cards you're using...

    Btw Maybe I'm crazy but I've just had problems with adding this comment here! Just like "they" didn't want me to write this to you :)

    I couldn't add this comment on your Candy Blog so I'm writing here. I dont understand why it happened...... o_O

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, I'm responding so late. I thought I told the blog to let me know when a new comment comes up. I have to check that again.

    I understand your concern, my sister use to do tarot readings too around that age. She didn't use them for long because the cards would accurately predict future events and that freaked her out. Not knowing what your getting into, you might not be prepared what the cards tell you and there after. I tried the tarot sometime in the last year and I didn't get into it so I gave it up then found the angel cards much later.

    Since I started using the angel cards for myself and my friends I haven't gotten any "negative" readings or feelings from the cards. Every reading has been uplifting and insightful. I know that these cards differs a lot from the tarot as well since all the meanings of the angel cards are positive and doesn't follow the tarot. Using them first time I did find it draining at first since I did a lot of readings that day. After I "eased" into doing my readings I found that effect wore off.

    So no doubt there is a lot to learn about the cards when you first get them but as long you know what your doing and listen to your instincts things should be fine. :)

    You know what, my blogger was acting super weird yesterday too. I couldn't log out of my "candy Sanctuary" account, so your not the only one that hand problems with it. No matter what I did I couldn't log out so I assumed that it was the site so I left it alone for the day. I'm just glad its over with haha.

    Thanks again for the comment and the birthday wish too, that really meant a lot! *hugs* Take care!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...