Friday, September 23, 2011

The Angel of Money Spell

Hey all my inner children!

This is a spell that I got from the "angel of money" during my live stream a few days ago, you can go to the link to see it first hand.

The angel of money explained that the heavens doesn't see money as dollars and coins but energy. They use energy work to direct this energy to people's auras, for those who ask and are open to it.

He said that this abundant energy is what comes before the actual physical money that we hold in our hands. We direct and control this abundant energy by letting it flow more into our auras like a faucet. When we work, we are letting in a certain amount of abundant energy in our lives and so forth. There are however countless ways to direct this energy into your life more and that is where the money spell comes in!

The angel of money can come to you and help you spread his abundant energy into your aura so you can attract more money in your life.

  1. The first thing is that you get a dollar or coin that you want to attract more of. He says that getting a coin with your birth year on it can increase the feeling of abundance and can connect you better with the higher realms because of it.

  1. Now you take that piece of money and wrap it or put it in something of high sentimental value to you. Maybe a birthday card, your favorite jar, or a piece of clothing, anything that means something to you.

  1. Then you say an abundant affirmation like "I'm more abundant now." or "The angel of money is around me now." or anything to that effect.

  1. Now you place this object some where that you can see it and draw from it, like a vision broad. The major difference is that you're placing a seed of abundant energy somewhere in the house where it can grow. Through you seeing it and thinking about having/getting more money, the angel can come to you and help you grow a more abundant aura. Thus drawing more money to you in all kinds of ways!

Now this spell was a spur of the moment thing, I haven't tried it before nor hear of it. I got it completely from the angel himself and I can only see if it works from trying it myself which I'm going to do today.

So let this be a fun thing for us to do and share our results with it! He also mentions that this is a gradual spell, so this isn't a way to win the next bit lottery, but who knows. I'm willing to try the spell myself and start getting abundant! :D

I hope this helps for all the money seekers out there like myself to attract more abundance!

Thanks for reading guys!

♥♥♥ Inner Child, The Divine Whisperer ♥♥♥


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...