Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Exciting New things coming to Follow Your Inner Child Readings


Hello to all my delightful Inner Children! I've come to you all to give you some great news about my readings!

One of those includes new video readings! Since my live streams were so successful in the past and people enjoy my energy, I've decided to expand my readings into the video format! The inspirations I get to talk about certain topics is one of my favorite readings to do because its something that I can always relate to. Now instead of typing it all out, you all can get to see me channel the divine and see me do the readings first hand.

 In fact I just recorded a reading about "comparing yourself to others" a few days ago. I plan to upload it to my YouTube sometime soon ( I'm waiting for the angels green light to do so! ). I also plan to do other topics in the future. If anyone has a topic that you want the divine to talk about ( like love, career, or money) give me a shout! I'm more then happy to do a reading on that subject and hear what the angels, unicorns, and ascended masters have to say!

With that said I'm opening readings via Skype (InnerChild7) since I'm a lot more comfortable with the camera haha! So anyone that buys a reading from me has a choice to get it through e-mail or through Skype! ;D

The other great news I have is that I want people to able to see the kind of reading spreads that they will get first hand. So I'm planning a couple of free card spreads live streams in the future. These readings will show people what kind of spreads and experience they will get from my readings. Plus, doing these live streams and interacting with the people is a true treat to me! :D

I also have new services that I want to bring into Follow Your Inner Child Readings. Including personal Guardian angel names and messages! Something I might open a few free slots for practice. I have other services I want to do but I will keep them under wraps for now. ;)

As you can see, things are growing and expanding here at Follow Your Inner Child Readings. These few things are just the beginning, I had big plans for my readings before I even knew the name of my wonderful business and brand. The angels have been guiding my hand from the start and I see that they want this to be as big as I can dream it!

I'm also glad to met and know the great people here through my readings. The word of mouth is a powerful tool and I know I will reap great awards along my path! :D

Thanks for reading guys! :D

Inner Child, The Divine Whisperer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...