Thursday, September 29, 2011

Beautiful Morning!


This morning was a great one! Of course it was dark and cloudy when it started to rain. I love the rain so much that I sat at the door through most of it. Then something amazing happened. The clouds broke and a bright blue sky started to appear along with the most beautiful clouds I've seen in a while! It was still raining while it happened, and as the sun and clouds started to take over the sky, the rain slowly ceased.

As I watched the clouds move and shape themselves I had the incredible feeling that I was witnessing something wonderful. Watching nature do its work from abundant rain to abundant sunshine. The sun was so bright that when I started to take pictures I just had to point, click and hope for the best. Luckily all the pictures came out fantastically and my wonderful moment is now forever sealed in these pictures! 












No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...