Tuesday, September 20, 2011

New Free Follow Your Inner Child Wallpapers!


Hello all my Inner Children! How have all of you been? I hope things were a lot more peaceful then it was for me in the past few weeks or even months haha!

In any event, things have been going well for Follow Your Inner Child Readings. I did a lot of free raffles over at the PowerfulIntentions forum! The one which just ended I got together with another angel card reader, Aravelle Angel. The raffle was a total hit and lots of people joined so it was total success! :D She's a great card reader as well so make sure to check her out.

Also, I have some really exciting news about my readings, I'm going into video readings! I actually recorded one a few days ago and I'm planning to upload it on my YouTube soon! So instead of typing it all out you guys get to actually get to hear my voice and see it first hand (hopefully through my occasional mumbling). I'm really excited about that because I will probably get a lot more readings done then just typing them out which I don't always feel like doing. Also if anyone have any topics that they want me to hit on be sure to let me know!

I always wanted to make some really creative and beautiful angel wallpapers for a while but never got around to it. Its only till I asked the angels "What is the best thing for me to do at this very moment to get me closer to my dreams and goals" is when they nudged me to do them. I was having a bad morning but once I got started on my wallpapers something in me just turned right around! The fact I was being so creative and freely expressing myself to make something beautiful, especially for my inner children really got me back on track. I remembered the things that really count and that "right now" is the only thing that I can change on a drop of a dime. It was a very successful feeling and I'm so proud to show you the wallpapers I wonderfully crafted by my hands.

These come in three sizes so pick the one that you need! 

Large size

Small size

 Medium size


I love my blog design so much that I would of loved it as a wallpaper so I went and turned my blog design into a wallpaper first. So now all of you can take the angels home to your personal computers and laptops! I love the design so much I really want to turn it into a lot of merchandise when I have to resources.

Small size

 
Big size

This second paper I made is completely new and for the purpose of being a wallpaper. I had so much fun with it that it totally lifted my spirits. Not to mention it contains probably one of my all time favorite angel paintings of all time. The artist that made this painting and all the angel pictures in my graphics I make is William-AdolpheBouguereau. He is my all time favorite artist and painter. I want to be as good as him before I leave this world. All of his works inspires me to be better then I am at this moment. Everything he creates looks realer then reality itself, it reminds me of having a lucid dream. If I can have that type of power in my work there is nothing more that I need to accomplish in this world!

If you want to see my art you can go to my gallery, my artist screen name is "Yours Truly"

I hope I didn't ramble too much, I'm having a great morning today so I have no filters on haha! Have a lot of great things planned for Follow Your Inner Child Readings and I will update you all as they develop. Till next time have magical day my princes and princesses!

♥♥♥ Inner Child, The Divine Whisperer ♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...