Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Archangel Michael on getting healthy this fall


I just did this reading today because previously when I asked Michael the best way to lose weight he suggested that I do it in the fall. So now since its fall I want to completely go back to the healthy habits that I use to do. Even though I do want to lose 20 -25 pounds I really want to eat healthy and treat my body right!

One of my favorite subjects as a kid was learning about nutrition and how the body worked. Every time I would eat something healthy I knew that my body was happy because I was feeding it right. Now with this cooler season I'm ready to shed my past bad habits and dedicate myself to health!(again) 

I decided to leave this reading unedited so it still sounds like as if Michael is talking to me. Imagine asking Michael the same question here and this is his answer to you personally. 


How to make getting healthy fun, easy, and simple to get my ideal look?


Lean on god and the angels for help 

Michael says that I have to let go of the outcome and look at the bigger picture. What do you want now that you have to wait to lose weight to get? If you want to look good you can do that with any size. Ignore the people that might think other wise and do your own thing. There is no reason why you should wait to feel good when you can have that feeling now. People don't realize that in losing weight you have to be just as proud, dedicated, and as eager to feel good as the end result. The destination is not what matters but the life style changes, the feeling, and ultimately, the way you feel. 

Prayer will help this situation 

Michael says that prayer helps for anything. Even if I don't personally do it myself. Asking the universe to help me is the same thing. Ask for help, more help then you need because you tend to stick things out unnecessarily. When times get tough and you want the road to change so you can be more on track, ask the universe to help. Ask all of us for help because that is what we are here for. Don't wait for anyone to give you permission to get what you want. Get up and get it yourself.

This is your life's purpose 

Michael says that its my purpose to myself to feel as good as I want to feel right now. The fact that I think it will come when I lost the weight I want is not the right mindset. Feel good now and the results that you want will come much more faster and fun. Since you are not waiting for a moment to bring you happiness, you already have that internal happiness that makes everything ten times better. So think of your purpose in this endeavor as a way to learn to love the journey as much as the destination.

Positive thoughts create positive results 

Create a positive outlook now before starting. Take the time to plan ahead with a clear notion that no matter what you do the fact that you feel good counts the most. Don't worry about how much weight you lost or haven't. Don't worry about debunking your own plans when you're tired. Don't worry about anything going wrong. You know what you are doing. You don't want to diet but change the way you eat for a healthier you. We all know that the healthy changes you're going for are the ones your keeping, that is fantastic!  Keep that mindset. Before you know it you will feel just as thin as when you get there. But most of all we want you to be happy and healthy. And the way you are going about it you will have more of it in no time! 


♥♥♥ Inner Child, The Divine Whisperer ♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...