Monday, April 23, 2012

Win A Free Romance Angel Reading! (CLOSED)


Free Angel Reading

Win A Free Romance Angel Reading! (CLOSED)

Hey everyone! It's been a long time since I did a free angel reading raffle, so when I thought about doing one, it felt right do one this week! Most of all, I wanted it to be themed, and of course the divine wanted it to be romance!

I've been experiencing a lot in the love department myself with meeting with my twin flame in a dream that you can read about on my blog. Since that experience, things have gotten more intense but in such positive ways!

Now, I want to do more to help people in different ways, so I've been doing more freebies that's given me much joy and appreciation! :D

The Prize

The prize is a 3 card romance reading with any deck of your choice!
Let the angels help you attract the one that was made for you!

How to enter?

 Comment below on why you want to met your perfect lover to enter, it's that simple! This raffle is being held in 3 places: my blog, powerful intentions and on my fan page, you just need to comment in one place to enter!

From the people that entered, one person will be randomly selected by a number generator and win the prize.

The raffle will end on April, 29 at 8:00PM eastern time!

  Thank you everyone that decides to enter, and by all means share and tell all your family and friends about this special event!

♥♥♥ Inner Child, The Divine Whisperer ♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...