Monday, May 28, 2012

The Crystal Code: My Divinity


Crystal Code Aura Reading
Ice stock photo by Fotogrph
 This is the crystal code I done about my clarification ability that I mentioned in my last post: The Truth About Speaking My Own Truth 

There might be things that don't make sense because I never mentioned a lot of the spiritual journey that I went through in the last year. I'm actually going to start posting those stories so you all can see how everything came together for me along the way! Till then, enjoy and I do hope that maybe you can get a glimpse of your own purpose and power through my reading and experience!

The crystal code: My divinity (5/19/2012)


Q: Tell me about this power. What does it do and how can I learn to understand it?

The crystal code:

spiritual green/brown, bright cerulean blue crystal

What do those colors mean?

This is my own power that I gain a long time ago before I was born. However, I was just gaining access to it because I was spiritual enough to tap into it. That and my own abilities to seek out information has grown considerably.

I sense that this power was in me all this time and I'm just scratching the surface on what I can do with it. All of my power came from far away and is not of this world, though it may feel like it. In time, more of my abilities will start to come into fruition and I can claim my powers once again. But for now, I have to let my powers come to me instead of fighting to get them. Fighting my growth will never bring me my powers but hinder it in the long run.

Again, this power is not just of me but the many personas that I created over my spiritual life time, and most recently my angelic roots. I feel that I'm a gate keeper of some sort and my job was to protect many things from human eyes (thus the cathedral thing).

It says since I know of this power (the power I am keeping from people) I was able to come down here and finally share it then keep it hidden. But the more I let myself sink into my own despair about what I could and couldn't do, the more veiled my own knowledge became, and thus was kept from myself.

That is why now I'm gaining the abilities that I have been gaining for years. I can tap into my roots and my guides to receive the power that I stationed there. It was all because of my purpose, I didn't want to just come down here with everything, I wanted to learn as well, and I can't learn if I had all the answers right from the start. So I decided to keep my powers hidden for me to discover them when it was time. Not for my hard work, but for experience, time, and ultimately for the world I was sent to protect and enlighten.

------

I took a food break and wrote my personal thoughts about the crystal code afterwards.

As I was fixing my food, I was thinking about what I wrote. Initially, I didn't know what to think, I didn't disbelieve it but something inside had my wheels turning, like consciously I wasn't sure but subconsciously I knew and I was trying to process it. It does makes sense.

I felt that my cathedral (or cathedrals in general) have a completely different purpose in heaven (I feel heaven goes by a different name it begin with a T or a C). Where on earth they are used to praise "god" in heaven (I need to know the real name it's driving me bonkers now) they are like treasure chests, and in treasure chests there is always something valuable inside. Whatever was inside is very important to everyone (whomever that may be) and my duty there was to keep it safe. But now it's time to share it to everyone (whatever that means).

Then the archetype of being a way shower or a "gate" that was used for me before. That cathedral, I'm exactly that, a gate, a way to go to the other side (of what I don't know). What was told to me, that I would be a gate for the future generations completely ties in now, and the reason I was born a crystal child trailblazer. I'm here not for the "children" but the world, the world that is coming (2012?) and somehow I have this deep ominous twist, desire, and tie to it that I can't explain.

Which ties into my prophecy I was shown and the visions I was shown. I am going to be the princess of the new world after the next great shift, my feelings of pushing the world into a new way, the gate concept where people have to go through me to enter this world as kryon/ ascended masters said to me. It all ties in and makes so much sense.

Not to mention the learning aspects of my life, the biggest challenges and strives I had to make, I had to learn, it was never given to me at all. And I know it's because I made it that way so I could learn for myself and remember it always.

This is all so crazy because at the end of the day it all makes sense. I'm getting information that I would only be able to reach when I was truly "enlightened" where all the answers would be in the back of my pocket. Now, that knowing is right here for my taking and I can access anything I wish, just like before, before I came down here. Wherever I was, I had this ability, this tuning into anything in the universe, like a cosmic map of the entire universe, there was nothing I couldn't know because I had the core power to do so.

Also, whatever this power or knowledge is that I was protecting, it's so important to so many or even to "god". I can't explain why it's important but I feel that only I could use/protect it in a way. And why the angels/entities look at me in the way they do. They probably remember be for who I was then what I am now.

And again this is probably why I gotten the name "The Crystal Code" when I woke up. Because in a sly way, it is a code. Something for me to detect and read where other's can't pick up or explain.

Again, this ties into my number 1 life path number and my numerology chart altogether. I'm am here to lead something, to be a gate or a way shower to something, but it's not by pushing the world by my own hands but being a door/gate where people can see me and chose to enter or not.

This would explain my love for keys and locks, crowns and so on.

-----

Continuing the code

The reason why I chose to come down here because as a gate, I was the only one that can carry out the code, the way, and the gate to the new thought. It's my job to know where I came from and why I'm here, and the reason why the angels look after me so closely. Even though I want to hide from it, my specialness is ingrained, it's not a generic thing or something that I lose after I'm gone.

My aura, my radiance is still in tact with my old spiritual body, and why people can sense that "different" feeling from me because I am. No matter how much I try to hide it, I can't be normal by any standard, even though I hide it with tricks of the mind I can only know that I am who I really am. And that my life purpose is dependent on how much of me I really am striving to be.

The more I run from my destiny the more depressed I'll be about it. Hiding away is not the answer but facing it dead on where everyone can see, that is my purpose to be a way shower so people know what kindness and a new world can look like if they done the same.

The knowledge from above has to be grounded here for the world to come no matter who says what. I know this consciously but I refuse to let it in because of my mortality. My fear of death comes form not fulfilling my duty, not because of my lack of knowledge of the other side. Even so, I have to put aside my fears and replace them with light, so that in the face of fear, I know exactly what I'm going to do and how I will do it. Being afraid isn't my journey but a lesson, a lesson to be brave, bold and straight forward. The more bullheaded I become the less greatness I can exude.

When I was in heaven, I chosen gifts that will aid in my heavenly journey. Those gifts would then be with me for life. I however let my powers die down so I can learn how to be human first. It's not my job to be the best right now. My best comes from being who I am, not coping someone's style.

I get that when I am who I am, I shine. But the language of other's disapproval is what keeps me down again and again. Being who I am requires strength that no matter who says what I will prevail. My journey does not involve being approved by anyone. The most approval I need is from myself and the universe which I already have.

The angels already know my path and what will come of it but I still have yet to see the great change that will come from this world. Even if it is deadly I have to accept the times and consequences that I made to come here. No matter what, what I do for this world is dependent on me and me only.

When I put aside my petty need to be liked and adored I will see that my ways have been set in stone for eons. To show people a way to be, but not to be pushed there, to gain knowledge though strength, not struggle, and to know who I am from being me, not copying someone that I like and adore.

My purpose and path is forever endowed in me and when I release the pains and struggles of the world and myself I can shine my light and knowledge to all that wants it. And anything less then that is not only wasting my time, but prolonging the change of the world that is yet to come.

 Fear not because it will be okay, I planned this along with many others and so we now have each other's backs to control the future, to ensure safety, and to finally bring something that has yet to touch this world in a very long time.

One thing however. I need to stop caring about how my stories sound. I need to take responsibly of how I think and feel and stop placing the blame on the people that may not like it. That is not the reason I'm here. This reason alone keeps me from reaching my full potential. When I let go and let god, only then can I unlock everything about anything. I want it but I first must let go of the need to be the best because in truth I already am the best of being myself and being who I am right now, at this moment.

The goddesses wanted to talk to me about what the crystal code said.

Focused intention (Diana)

She's saying that my concerns about being adored is a silly one. I have to approve of myself fully before I can expect anyone else too. She says to keep the faith and don't let anyone get in the way of being who I really am. I have her support in everything I do!

That and I have to watch how I feel about myself in relation to others because it might be I don't accept who I came down as, then what other people tend to believe.

Prosperity (abundantia)

She says that being who I am will grant me all of my wishes because I am a way shower and a powerful being of light. I grant my own wishes without knowing them and I can do the same for others if they ask. All I have to do is believe in my own power of manifesting and letting the universe take care of the rest!

Bodies of water (sulis)

In time I will grow into a more powerful being but I must learn to put aside the petty doubts that I create about myself. Even if people don't believe you they are not the people you where here to protect. The people that will want to be your follower will come naturally. Like a river, people can chose to step into it and be swayed by it while others walk through it. The river doesn't chose people whom it wants to take, it's up to the person. So take it easy and remember who you are because the way you are now is the person you were meant to be.

Lastly, take care of yourself spiritually. Getting down to the root to your problems proves great awards so don't forget to address your spiritual and emotional needs.

Mother earth (Mawu)

She says that the great mother is calling me back to her. To ground myself in her so I can be fearless in what I am doing. It's not only my job to enlighten and protect the people but the earth as well. When I connect to the earth, wonderful things can happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...