Tuesday, June 5, 2012

The Nap Where I Saw Heaven


Saw Heaven And Angels

That morning I saw a painting by Nicolas Poussin called The Assumption of the Virgin. The painting, mainly the clouds, colors and the general feeling of the painting took me back. Somewhere to a place where I haven't been in many years. Some how, I knew in a distant memory, when I was very young, the angels and heaven were exactly like the painting depleted. I knew I saw it all before, like a first memory or dream, but I can't rationally say where and how. I just felt it in my soul and existence, something I call a "soul sense".

The Assumption Of The Virgin


Looking at the picture took me back home, a place I dearly missed and loved. I started to feel sad and homesick, wishing that I could be there again, somehow. Even though I'm now living on planet earth, there are some things that I will always go back to, and most of them are just not of this world.

It was warm that afternoon, but it didn't stop me from taking a much needed nap. I however would of never guess what I would wake up from...

I had about 2 dreams before the experience, but this is where things got interesting.

I was looking at this PDF file about finding your true desires or something. I remember you could fill it out on the computer yet the document was in my field of view, it was just there. I remember looking at the top to the bottom of it. It was a tan color and I remember seeing red in it too. The document disappeared and I was outside someone's garden. The garden had big bushes along the side with weird colored grass or plant like flowers in the yard. They also had a flower near the edge of the fence. 

Somehow through yet another computer like program I was able to change the color of the grass. In fact I could change the color scheme of the garden. I had 3 or 4 options and the third option is the one I liked best. It changed the grass to a cool green/blue color and all the other plants around it matched. It wasn't too hard on the eyes like the other color schemes.

Then the wind started picking up and my dad was bending down in the grass to touch it. The dream was getting a lot more realistic and I was getting a lot more lucid. I remember seeing the grass move in such great detail with this one flower that was blowing along with it.

This is when things got really weird. I was standing at the opened gate of the fence, while my sister was standing on my left and my dad was standing on my right. I looked up at the sky and saw this one cloud that looked like a bird (it was more like dragon this time), a classic symbol of my passed grandmother. I excitedly told my sister "look look at that cloud!". When she did, the cloud drifted off and I saw the earth rotating fast like those videos where they capture the earth revolving and you can see the shadow covering the earth. This totally freaked me out because I took it as a omen. I was always afraid of seeing space and planets in my dreams because I felt like something bad was about to happen, this was no different. In fact there was a lot of stuff in the sky moving about but seeing the earth turn as fast as it did with the shadow covering it up totally put me on edge. I didn't want it to be a sign to what to come.

As all this is going on, I had a growing feeling of the ominous when suddenly the rush of wanting to ask "I do have a huge purpose?" came to me. I wanted to ask my sister but I learned that whenever I do ask about my purpose to anyone in my dream, they would look at me as if I was stupid. But this time I really NEEDED to ask and I couldn't form the words in the right way. I kept thinking about how I should ask so I could get a straight answer, but I knew that I didn't have a lot of time. That's when I just asked my sister "Just tell me, I do have a huge purpose don't I?". I looked up at her while she was looking out over yonder and said "Yeah you do". FINALLY, a straight answer but not one from a question as if I didn't know, but a reassurance that what I knew what right.

The sky started to grey, the wind was picking up. I knew something huge was going to happen, then it did. As I was continuing to look up in the sky, in the left side corner of my eye I saw a tidal wave coming through the neighborhood block. It was grey and was covering everything in its path. Initially I started to freak out, at this point of the dream things were surely real and I was lucid to the max.

Tidal waves are the number one symbol in my dream that kills me. Numerous times through out the years. Yet they are involved in my most spiritual dreams. No matter what happens, if I look out over a body of water in my dream I'm sure to see one emerge and all I can do is run/fly for my life, hoping I won't get killed in the process. But after the last dream where I saw one, I knew that I had to stand up to my fear. So as fast as I felt fear I stood up and felt powerful, that I wouldn't run and knew that I would be okay. In my mind I was like "I got this!".

That's when my dad took me and my sister and dashed to our right, down the street to outrun the wave. I was in shock and didn't know what to expect. With only a few steps my dad took my hand or arm and pushed me forward/up and yelled at me to "fly!". I knew that somehow this was the moment of truth, instead of running and graveling in fear I was going to excel and ascend everything I've done before and go to my rightful place and fly!

I outstretched my arms and intended on flying (superman style), exceeding, and becoming way more then I could be before, and wouldn't you have it I stared flying faithfully and strongly!

I knew then that I was going to avoid the wave and felt safe, but started to fear if I was heading into outer space. I saw the clouds I was flying through and I was ascending higher and higher. I calmed my fear and no sooner that I did I saw the most incredible white building on my right!

Then looked ahead and saw "heaven" full blast and totally embodied in the experience as if I was there before!

 It was bright and sunny with plenty of cloud like fog near the bottom. At that point was I flying on auto pilot, as if I was somehow being controlled. All I had to do was relax and enjoy the moment and I would fly to wherever I needed to be. I remember hearing the angels cheering for me in the distance in a way. I was so excited and no sooner I saw the skyscape all I could repeat to myself is that "I knew it!". Everything I saw and felt was exactly what I remember heaven and the angels being like.

No matter what I read or leaned from, that very first remembrance of heaven I had never left and anything that connected me to that "feeling" strike me to the core. It was surely the truth that I knew to be true on a soul level.

The sun, or if it was the sun, was amazing! Instead of a bright yellow ball in the sky as you would see on earth, it was a soft white, warm and healing light. I could see the light flares from me looking into it and the somewhat opalescent rays that my eyes could capture.

The white building that I saw before, it wrapped around from the right to the left. I saw that the general style was marble and the classic cherry wood ascent. I also saw a huge bronze angel statue, it seemed like it moved gracefully as I flew by. As I flew around, the reality of everything was more real and welcoming then our reality.

 Nothing in this world can recapture the moment like I experienced. This wasn't a mere dream and it was just too damn awesome to be an out-body-experience since I'm accustomed to those. I can't explain what exactly my travels as those are. I just know when I do have them, I have a guide or someone watching me, because I can't just go on my own.

As I was flying, I remember seeing the huge windows and the angels talking to each other. Each one had a colorful rob on. One even had a huge stack of papers with him. As I continued to fly around I went under or in a building and inside it was like a super mall! Full of gold and perhaps yellow lights. Tons of levels and angels everywhere just working. I remember seeing it and how in love I would be in huge places like that on earth. Now I know why, because it reminds me of home.

I wanted to take control of the flying and as I dipped down I willed myself to the left and had to use my hands to keep myself from crashing into the marble wall. I literally scaled up the wall a bit to continue flying.

I look down and saw two angels talking to each other. They both had different colored robes on, one with a brown/maroon color and I forgot the other one. They both had brown wavy shoulder length hair. They were both gorgeous as hell just like the classic depictions of angels, yet they both lacked wings. In fact, I didn't see a single pair during my trip!

 At that time I knew archangel Michael was around because I just had him on my mind. It was like he was there with me. So I assumed that one of the angels was him and turned around and made a landing. Again the experience was so real and alive, I just can't believe it. I felt the force of the landing and had to take quick steps to prevent myself from falling. Then when I looked closer at the angel knew it wasn't Michael.

I looked ahead and wanted to go back outside. I remember seeing two younger angels chasing after me in a light hearted way. I wanted to make an exit before they could reach me. I saw the door, it was fancy like a hotel door. Even the bronze door handle was crafted in a exquisite way. I remember grabbing the door and opening it, I could see the outside behind another pair of doors. Then just like that I faded into the dark, as if I got "disconnected" and woke up.

-----

This is probably by far the very best experience I ever had. Everything that I worked for spiritually and about finding about who I am was somehow conformed in this short trip to heaven. Now I know that I'm in fact an incarnated Seraph angel (will explain in a later post) living yet again in a human body. 

Not only that, but remembering from childhood or even when I was just a few years old, the "feeling" of what heaven and angels are like was completely validated! It was like I never left and that connection stayed strong no matter what happened to me.  

My yearning for my home was satisfied and I feel so blessed that the angels (and probably Archangel Michael that initiated this) gave me that wonderful feeling again! But I'm sure this wasn't just for leisure, as you can tell from the beginning of the dream I had to be brave and strong. If for a second I went back into my more fearful mind set I probably wouldn't be able to fly or even believe I could do it. My bravery towards the tidal wave grant me the strength to say "I'm not going to run, but fly!" and in a moments time I felt that specialness, that true power that I had in myself, totally untapped and in my control and faith! 

Even after the experience, I woke up as if I was in a deep 8 hour sleep (I was asleep for less then an hour). The immense details of the dream started to fade almost immediately, and after I got up to type this down I contracted a headache, something that never happened to me before. But it only tells me further that what I experienced is not only real but deep and immense.

It's obvious that my brain simply can't handle the level of realty that I was in. The detail, the experience itself is something so far beyond what I'm normally used to that my brain has a hard time keeping up with it. Which is probably way I contacted a headache in the first place.

Later that day when I went to stretch my body, I pulled two of my back muscles, right down my shoulder blades. When I felt where the pain was, I was surprised to find that those areas is where angel wings (even my own) grow from! I can say that I never pulled those muscles before, or at least that I can remember (which hurt a LOT). I'm not sure what happened during my trip but it triggered something physically from which I can remember it by.

Hopefully, through reading my story and experience, it would trigger or even inspire you to explore the angel kingdom. So that maybe you can find a bit of yourself and finally take off and fly like I did. :)

♥♥♥ Inner Child, The Divine Whisperer ♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...