Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Trip To The Fairy And Angelic Kingdom!


Fairy And Angel Kingdom


This happen 6/11/2012, around1-2:00AM


In the dream I had no real clue what was going on. I do remember elves or fairies doing something. I was just around dancing or moving around having a great time. I'm not sure what exactly happened, but the elves were building or doing something to destroy/change whatever world I was in. I got scared and started to break down the dream world I was in to avoid whatever was coming. The realm I was in literally broke apart in blocks or something similar when I felt very intense vibrations in my head.

It was so strong that I could barely do anything. I was falling head first and could feel the speed and power of me falling. Again, I wasn't sure what to do so I asked Archangel Michael for help (which is usually a hit or miss). Suddenly, I felt something happen. I can't really explain it, but it was like things were moving around me. At the end, it felt like I split into two.

While I was still falling I suddenly opened my eyes. Everything felt real and amazing like my last experience of me going to heaven. I was in the sky, it was sundown and the clouds and sky were a beautiful raspberry/purple color. Being as aware as I was, I knew that I wasn't "dreaming" anymore. If I did the right thing, I can go and have yet another amazing experience! Seeing it was dusk, I knew heaven or the town I would be heading to would be beautiful and full of lights. I imagined it in my mind and it was beautiful, it only made me more excited for what to come!

I kept falling even though I was trying to fly by flapping my arms haha. It was like the logic didn't work. So I tired again, I flapped my arms and flew up easily! I was excited and ready to experience whatever was in store for me. By instinct I knew to fly upward. I flew up above the clouds to meet yet another wonderful skyscape!

It wasn't the same place I visited before, but it was like a small town in comparison. It reminded me of the beautiful villages in Greece and the Mediterranean. The dusk made the whole scenery a beautiful purple color, which made the yellow lights in the town's windows stand out. I was thrilled to see how awesome it was compared to my imagining of it!

As soon as I saw the town, my remembrance of my angelic buddies came back to me yet again. I was so excited to see and met them! I looked around since I was a distance from the town. I saw the highest point and instantly knew I needed to go there. I swooped over to my left then curved over to my right to get a closer look and hopefully met some old friends.

Oddly enough, the scene took a very different turn. I was looking right into a small doll house like place with an gnome figurine piece that tipped on its side. I somehow got a hold of a small bottle of what it turned how to be, an alcoholic like drink for fairies and such. The bottle was small, about a few inches. I took a few sips and noticed it had a strong cinnamon flavor to it, it was quite good even though I don't drink haha.

I kept taking sips till it was gone, I was wondering why I wasn't feeling buzzed till I realized that it wasn't enough for a person of my size to get a buzz. While that was happening another person, maybe two, where playfully poking fun at me. Saying "look, she is getting so drunk/wasted" or things of that nature.

I wanted to fly elsewhere, I looked over and saw a big courtyard where there were pipes or poles coming out of the ground. I have no clue what they were used for but I had the fairies on my mind. For whatever reason, I knew that me and the fairies where great friends with a great bound. It was like a total kinship that I can't explain but I knew that we were not only friends but partners that helped each other out a lot. I wanted to see them and knew that I could create a portal for them to come through into this world.

I flew to the top of the pole near the middle of the courtyard and started to wave my hands in a circle while imagining a portal opening up. That's when I got very strong vibrations in my head area again, I can't tell you what triggered it but when I did get the vibrations I was stuck in place again. While I was fixed in place I somehow saw the fairies fixed in a trance like state along with me. I saw at least two light pink sparkly bubbles filled with fairies in a trance with their bodies floating about, it was quite pretty. It was like we were all connected together, perhaps drawing energy or strength from each other.   

Then just like that, I was normal again when I saw these small thumb sized fairies greet me. They were black with bright pink accents, with full cherub like bodies. They had small furry tails and wings that had pink zigzag design on them. The most interesting part where their faces, they had a very complex yet decorative picture of a baby's face on their own faces! I have never seen anything quite like it and I will never forget it.

There were about 4-5 that gathered around my thumb and hand. They had the cutest baby toned like voices with their baby like bodies! That's when things got really strange. The one that was talking the most (maybe the leader?) admitted to using a baby to create her form. I knew then that there were two types of these fairies, the "real" ones that naturally have these baby like bodies that where full of good, and the "fake" ones that uses a baby (life force/body/etc) to create their body and form. The fake ones to my knowledge where not as good hearted and quite mischievous. Somehow I knew this information where I never seen any fairy like this in my waking years.

This is where my OBE (out of body experience, which I'm assuming this is based on the traits of the vibrations I've gotten twice) started to turn into a dream. More of these black and pink fairies started to gather around me and I started laughing despite what I knew about them. It was like what I knew went in one ear and out the other. They collected together around my neck and collar bone when they stared to bite me. I'm not sure if I imagined it (being at this point I was "dreaming") or that is what just happened since I didn't feel any pain whatsoever. Or maybe it was a quick blend of realities and my imagination, I'm not sure, but quickly after I started to dream which ended my experience.

====

When I woke up, I saw that I wasn't sleeping for long, which tells me that this was more of an obe or otherwise. The experience was again more real then reality yet not as intense as my last experience with the angels. I can't say exactly where I was, it wasn't "heaven" though I got the same amazing feeling of being there. When I was reflecting back on the dream, it seemed more to me that I was in maybe a fairy, elemental or even a blend of the angelic and fairy kingdoms.

Another fact that was interesting, was that morning I had an order where the client wanted me to use my fairy deck! Is this maybe the fairies way of letting me know more about my connection with them since I had knowledge that I couldn't explain? I can't really tell for sure since a lot of my experiences have more of a "need to know bases" then anything. So the things I can't explain now will always come to light later on. Which I'm fine with since I don't rush the answers anymore. I'm just extremely grateful to have such a wonderful experience!

So thank you Michael, fairies and all my guides and helpers for this experience! Also, thank you all for reading and supporting me through a very intense time of my spiritual path and life! Love you all! Take care

Inner Child, The Divine Whisperer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...